If the fried potatoes is too greasy/lard dish for you, then the following recipe may suit you well - because potatoes can not only be fried, but you can also bake it together with added vegetables. Just try it!
- potatoes 500 g;
- broccoli TM (= branching cabbage) 300 g,
- asparagus beans TM «Artika» 200 g,
- carrots 1pc;
- tomato 1 pc;
- lemon 1/2 pc;
- garlic 2 cloves,
- culinary greens to taste;
- olive oil 2 tablespoons;
- salt, black pre-ground pepper to taste.
Method of cooking:
- Rinse the potato thoroughly using a brush, then cut into halves, make small sockets and add salt.
- Keep broccoli and asparagus in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Peel the tomatoes (you can do it by scalding them with boiling water), and cut them into dices. Then dice carrots. Crush garlic and shred the greens.
- Gently mix the vegetables and fill the sockets in the halves of the potato with the mixture which you’ve just prepared. Dredge with salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Smear the baking pan with olive oil, place the stuffed potatoes on it and put it into the oven, which should be pre-heated to 180 °C.
- Let it cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle hot baked stuffed potatoes with culinary greens.
Enjoy your meal!