Surprise your family with the special way to prepare juicy corn, which is a rich source of vitamins E, B, H (biotin), and also contains a bunch of minor nutritional elements, such as magnesium, calcium, iodine, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, iron, and many others.
- Maize corn TM «Artika» 4 cobs;
- Butter or melted butter, or ghee;
- Brinsen / bryndza cheese 70 g;
- Pre-ground dry basil - 1 tablespoon;
- Chopped fresh basil - 1 tablespoon;
- Garlic 2 cloves;
- Salt to taste;
- Fresh herbs or green onions.
Method of cooking:
- Rinse the corn cob.
- Sprinkle the corn with butter and salt. From the above, dredge with chopped garlic and dry basil.
- Wrap the corn cob in a few layers of foil or parchment paper.
- Now you can put the cob in a pre-heated oven for about 40 minutes.
- During baking, you need to turn over the corn several times. When the grains are already soft and browned, you can take the corn out.
- Then add brinsen (bryndza) cheese: to do this, unwrap the foil and dredge the cob with grated cheese. Now you can wrap the cob in the foil again and put it to the oven for another three minutes in order to melt the cheese.
- Sprinkle each corn cob with greens/herbs and serve it to the table!