Spinach can be used in numerous dishes, but now we will describe you a recipe for the application of spinach in such a well-known dish as an omelette!
- 100 g of spinach TM «Artika»;
- chicken eggs 3 pcs;
- milk 3 tablespoons
- brinsen (bryndza) cheese 30 g;
- butter 30 g;
- salt, pre-ground black pepper to taste.
Method of cooking:
- Dip spinach into boiling water for 2-3 minutes, so that it becomes soft.
- Using blender, make a mixture of eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Put the spinach into a hot frying pan with already hot oil and stew for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a mixture of eggs and milk to spinach, and then dredge with cheese on top.
- Fry an omelette at medium heat for 5 minutes.
- After the crust has formed at the bottom of the omelette, turn the omelette over, keep it roasting for 2 more minutes, and then remove it from the fire.
- Serve this omelette with cheese and spinach while hot.
Enjoy your dish!