An amazing way to prepare cauliflower just has a look at these delicious golden balls. It is unlikely that any of your guests or family members will immediately guess what is hidden underneath this fragrant golden crust.
- 1 kg of cauliflower TM «Artika»;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 100 g of flour;
- 50 ml of white dry wine;
- black ground pepper and salt to taste;
- vegetable oil for deep greasing 0.5 l.
Method of cooking:
- First of all, you need to prepare the batter, also called soft dough. Mix/blend the eggs, add wine, flour, and a bit of salt and black pepper. Mix well. Cover the bowl with the resulting batter with a tissue and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- While the batter is settling, put the cauliflower into boiling salted water and let it boil for 3 minutes. Then discard water, let the cabbage cool down, and remove the remaining moisture with a paper tissue.
- In a deep fryer (or pan), heat the oil to boiling point. Be careful! Boiling oil has a temperature of about 240 °C.
- One by one dip each head of cauliflower into the batter and then fry them in deep grease for 2-3 minutes, until they acquire golden brownish color.
- Cauliflower cooks quickly. Make sure the heads are evenly fried from all sides and are not scorched.
- Take the cooked cauliflower from the oil and put it on a paper towel to remove excess grease.
Deep-grease cooked cauliflower is delicious both hot and cold. Ready-made cauliflower can be served as a separate dish with garlic-mayonnaise sauce, or with garnish, such as mashed potatoes.