Suillus mushroom chopped

Product photo Price per kg Weight Number of packed units Price per packed unit To buy
65.70 UAH
package 1 kg
65.70 UAH
64.20 UAH
package 2,5 kg
160.50 UAH
Characteristics of the product Suillus mushroom chopped
Ingredients: Butter mushrooms

Flash-frozen natural product. Storage conditions: store at a temperature not higher than minus 18°С and relative humidity not more than 95%. Shelf life: 24 months from the manufacture date. By taste and food value, butter mushrooms are almost equal to pine boletes; but grow so abundantly that in certain areas of our country their harvesting can be done from May to October, three to five times from the same spot. There are numerous varieties of these mushrooms, such as: cedar and Siberian butter mushrooms, larch and marsh butter mushrooms, grainy and late-season butter mushrooms. All these kinds of yellow boletus are very delicious in fried, stewed and boiled form. And recently, scientists have found that some types of butter mushrooms contain a specific resinous substance that relieves acute headaches, and also alleviates the state of patients with chronic gout. Mushrooms contain up to 90% water on average. The remaining 10% is distributed approximately as follows: up to 4% are proteins, up to 2% - fibers, up to 1.5% - carbohydrates, up to 1% - fats, and up to 1.5% - minerals.

Product Reviews (0):

Please leave your feedback about the products of our company, the work of the online store and delivery.

Mail for your wishes and suggestions: marketing@artika.com.ua

Also shopped for: